Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 541 times)

Fouga

Pakistan
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 07:09:45 pm »
Quote (clan @ 11 Oct. 2005,03:26)
the French and Germans do not want to help because it is too wet in Ireland, the Swiss won't help cause we kicked their self important Ass's in the soccer. The Spainards and the Italians think the place is too overpriced and they are not used to flying over small mountains that are green and could easily confuse their pilots.

Your joking right? Please say you are...

Offline clan

• View Profile
Pakistan
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 07:40:36 pm »
Fouga I was joking, I don't think we will kick the Swiss anywhere tomorrow night, however much I would like it to happen. 'banghead' Maybe we could put their clocks back an hour??
Who mentioned Jets

Offline GoneToTheCanner

• View Profile
Pakistan
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2005, 09:30:21 pm »
Hi Clan et al;
I think you'll find that if the Government want to commandeer any aircraft, vessel, structure, vehicle, person,piece of land,etc, in the event of a national emergency,they have the power to do it and probably would if necessary. As for the pilots available to fly all the civvie helis, dead easy! Just "enlist" them, at gunpoint if need be.You'll find the Statute, somewhere, if you have to.Even if you have to write if after the event and eh, redate it....Well, it's what I'd do,ok?
FMolloy is right.Send out rescue teams, with sniffer dogs, ground-resonance radar, medicine, tents, genies,endoscopes,etc  'thumbsup'
regards
GttC

Offline clan

• View Profile
Pakistan
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2005, 10:22:27 pm »
Wish they would commandeer some land and get the bloody motorway from Galway to Dublin finished. Did you not hear due to cut backs we had to sell the two German Shepard sniffer dogs and we now have two Terriers called Zig and Zag, but due to staff training shortages they are only trained to sit and beg. We are hoping for an EU grant to get them trained up to be able to fetch.
Who mentioned Jets