Author Topic: New Air Corps book, pictures required  (Read 318 times)

Offline Frank (Admin)

• Screener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.irishairpics.com
New Air Corps book, pictures required
« on: June 30, 2003, 12:12:56 am »
Hi Guys,

This message was entered in my guestbook but seeing as most of you would not look at the guestbook on a regular basis I'm re-posting the message here:

Lt David Browne from Ireland

The Irish Air Corps are in the process of compiling a new pictorial book to mark the Air Corps' contribution to 100 years of aviation. This book will probably be A4 format, almost full colour and close to 150 pages. It will be available in all good bookshops nationwide. The organising committee are now looking for photographs from personal collections to include in the book.

Of particular interest are Air Corps aircraft in flight, air to air photo's of Air Corps aircraft and Air Corps aircraft on 'missions', both modern day and historic. Any person whose photogrph is selected to appear in the book will recieve a free copy of the book, along with credit to the person under their photograph in the book.

This is your chance to have photographs you took appear in a once off edition book, available nationwide, to mark the on-going celebrations of aviation's 100th birthday.

If anyone has photographs which may be suitable please contact Lt David Browne, 302 Sqn at 00 353 1 403 7586.

Dig up your best shots now guys, this is your chance to be famous.

Regards,

Frank.

IrishAirPics.com - Your source for hundreds of Irish Aviation photographs

http://www.irishairpics.com

Offline John K

• View Profile
    • MSN
New Air Corps book, pictures required
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 11:24:28 am »
Thanks for bringing that post to our attention, Frank. I wonder if this is the time for some incriminating photo's to come out!!!!!!!Only joking, your secrets safe DC