Author Topic: Max Decals  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Whiskey Section

• View Profile
Max Decals
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2004, 12:39:27 pm »
Sorry Guinness I wouldn't have a clue what the reg of the Orion was.  
Liam must check out that website re; the Decals. Those models are excellent.  I was actually thinking of purchasing that Spitfire model myself.

Fouga

Max Decals
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2004, 01:18:08 pm »
you yeehah

Offline Tony Kearns

• View Profile
Max Decals
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2004, 07:18:47 pm »
Guinness,
There was a Royal Netherlands Navy Orion at Baldonnel 12 July 1993. Is this the one you are enquiring about? It used the call sign RNN322 and this may also refer to the serial. I could not get close to it at the time as it was parked out on one of the taxi strips so my photograph could not pick up the serial as I was against the sun,well that's my excuse.
hth regards
Tony K

Offline yeehah1

• View Profile
Max Decals
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2004, 11:33:06 pm »
05-09-04
Hey Fouga.
Sorry for the delay in replying ot you, just got back tonight from Duxford. Excellent show as always.

Ammmm, no, I don't sell the conversion kits or any kits ffor that matter, I just make them. As stated somewhere else, the reasons I had for getting back into the hobby had to do with illness. The squadron profiles came about from the reason. I needed to keep myself sane as I recuperated.
If you want to build the kits, you'll need to e-mail Brigade Models ( address provided earlier in this thread) and order through them.You'll also need to get a 1/48 scale Hasegawa Spitfire Mk.IX kit to provide the rest of the stuff  you'll need to make the model.

If you asking if I'll make one up for you, I'd consider it, but you'd have to pay for the kits and then pay me a fee for my time and then there's the question of getting it to you in one piece.

I am not saying I won't do it, but it would need some thinking and planning.

Liam

Offline Irish251

• Premium Member
    • View Profile
Max Decals
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2004, 12:10:24 am »
The serial of the Dutch P-3C in July 1993 was 310.  By the way, these are now being disposed of by the Dutch, with most to go to the German Navy.

Offline 202

• View Profile
Max Decals
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2004, 11:06:25 pm »
Anybody know if there is a kit of a Bristol Fighter F2 available at a scale larger than 1/72 (Airfix have it in 1/72); I am keen to make and paint a large scale model in the early IAC colours.

Offline Tony Kearns

• View Profile
Max Decals
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2004, 08:57:31 pm »
Short Finals,
Thanks for the serial no. of the Orion.
Tony K