Author Topic: Calling the 55th  (Read 332 times)

Offline eagle_706

• View Profile
Calling the 55th
« on: September 01, 2003, 02:14:04 pm »
All right lads,I'm an exer from the 55th and as our 12th anniversarry has just passed I'm wondering whats become of ye all?Any great success/disaster stories to be had?What about our seniors and juniors,were they all as bad as we thought they were when we were in the hostel?Speaking of the hostel,what do ye think of it now with the benefit of hindsight?Did it deserve all the bittchin' we don at the time?
I left to follow the Celtic Tiger,but I often wonder how I would have got on if I'd stayed the course.I don't like to use any names on the net so if you mention anybody use nicknames or hints,half the crack is figuring it out. . . . .

Offline casper

• View Profile
Calling the 55th
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2003, 10:11:28 pm »
it might sound like radio cork because of the mad bastard that was the dj
i wonder where is he now?
are you still in uncle charlie or did you get out?

Offline P.Doff

• View Profile
Calling the 55th
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2003, 03:10:26 pm »
You know, there is an apprentice contact board on this site??

Offline casper

• View Profile
Calling the 55th
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2003, 10:12:08 pm »
hello eagle
yeah it did deserve everthing that we gave it
om one off your seniors but i wouldnt have been one off the bullys and i know there was plenty off then
did you do the nine or what
there were also soom good times
do you remember "radio jamica"
later
casper

Offline Uncle Charlie

• View Profile
Calling the 55th
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 10:47:12 pm »
Hello lads,I would have been in the hostel at the same time as ye,I would have to say that looking back I remember the crack alot more than I remember the bullshit -in one ear,out the other- only an idiot would let them get into your head! I remember radio Jamaica to,or was it radio Cork ? ? ?

By the way P.doff,are you worried about people taking up space you could be using for washing the 'Corps dirty linen in public ? ?